Here at Hey Sigmund, we love you sharing our work as much as we love you reading it. Just a few things to keep in mind …
- You are welcome to share links to any content contained in Hey Sigmund. The truth is, we’ll love you for it.
- You are welcome to quote up to 75 words of content from any article, in your own blog articles as long as you attribute ownership. Attribute Karen Young and www.heysigmund.com as the source and please create a link to the original Hey Sigmund article you are referencing.
- Unless you obtain our prior written consent (which we may grant in exceptional circumstances) the republication or reprinting of full or substantial sections of any articles word for word on the web is not permitted, even if you provide full credit and links back to us.
- You are not permitted to profit from the use of our content.
- This one goes without saying but since we’re talking anyway … you cannot claim our content as your own original ideas.
- If you are wanting to print hard copies other than for personal use, please contact us for consent (which will never be withheld for a good cause).
Thank you for your co-operation and most importantly, thank you for sharing the information and for keeping the conversation going.
Like this article?
Subscribe to our free newsletter for a weekly round up of our best articles