And if that person – the best of you – is somewhere too hard to see for now, see yourself through the eyes of someone who loves you. We are never more beautiful. And then keep doing this. Every. Single. Day. Until the day the person whose eyes are looking through are yours.
Content Share Guidelines
I love you sharing the work on Hey Sigmund as much as I love you reading it.
All work published on Hey Sigmund is protected by international copyright laws, so there are just a few things to keep in mind:
• You are welcome to share links to any content contained in Hey Sigmund. The truth is, we’ll love you for it.
• You are welcome to quote up to 75 words of content from any article in your own blog articles as long as you attribute ownership as follows:
– Articles that do not have a specified author are written by me, so for these articles, please attribute Karen Young and www.heysigmund.com as the source and create a link to the original Hey Sigmund article.
– Articles written by guest authors will be noted as such either in the title or in the ‘About the Author’ section at the end of the article. For these articles, please attribute the author noted in the bio with a link back to the original Hey Sigmund article.
• Unless you obtain my prior written consent (which may be granted in exceptional circumstances) the republication or reprinting of full or substantial sections of any articles or resources word for word is not permitted, even if you provide full credit and links back to Hey Sigmund.
• You are not permitted to profit from the use of my content.
• This one goes without saying but since we’re talking anyway … you cannot claim any content on Hey Sigmund as your own original ideas.
• If you are wanting to print hard copies other than for personal use, please contact me for consent.
Online Reading Aloud of Books is not permitted.
The reading of Hey Warrior, Hey Awesome, or But We’re Not Lions out loud and sharing this online in any format, whether through Facebook, YouTube or on your own website is a breach of international copyright and is not permitted.
Thank you for your co-operation and most importantly, thank you for sharing the information and for keeping the conversation going.
I feel a gentle push with the final word of this quote. Going along with the crowd feels so safe and warm and easy, which sometimes is exactly what I want – and need. But then there are the other times, when what I want is something more …
Sometimes I read something and it goosebumps my skin. I’ve seen so many people at this point – where their knees are within a whisper of the floor. I’ve known them, loved them, worked with them – I’ve been there myself – and this is what happens every time. It’s the human spirit, and it’s extraordinary …