Thank you for visiting Hey Sigmund. I love that you are here and hope you will find plenty of useful information. I hope that you stay a while and that you will come back again – hopefully many ‘agains’. To make sure we’re all kept safe, there are some rules. Nothing unusual or dramatic, but best that we all know where we stand.
What You Agree To In Using This Website
What This Website Is – And Isn’t
The articles, information and comments on this website provide general information only and do not constitute advice in any way.
It is important to me that the information provided on this site is thoughtful, detailed, well-researched and relevant, but it is just a guide. What is best for you will depend on your personal history and circumstances. For this reason, if you require more support, information or guidance in relation to a particular issue, please speak with a medical practitioner or counsellor who will be able to take the time to understand the detail of you, your history and your circumstances, and use this to advise you on the most effective course of action.
If you are in need of more immediate support, please click here.
Just to be clear …
You must not use this website or any information, articles, images or anything in connection to this website for anything that breaks the law.
The design, information and articles on this website are subject to copyright owned by Karen Young, or used under licence from a third party. As such the design, information and articles are protected by international copyright laws.
Content Share Guidelines
Here at Hey Sigmund, we love you sharing our work as much as we love you reading it. Just a few things to keep in mind:
• You are welcome to share links to any content contained in Hey Sigmund. The truth is, we’ll love you for it.
• You are welcome to quote up to 75 words of content from any article in your own blog articles as long as you attribute ownership. Attribute Karen Young and www.heysigmund.com as the source and please create a link to the original Hey Sigmund article you are referencing.
• Unless you obtain our prior written consent (which we may grant in exceptional circumstances) the republication or reprinting of full or substantial sections of any articles in form or word for word on the web is not permitted, even if you provide full credit and links back to us.
• You are not permitted to profit from the use of our content.
• This one goes without saying but since we’re talking anyway … you cannot claim our content as your own original ideas.
• If you are wanting to print hard copies other than for personal use, please contact us for consent (which will never be withheld for a good cause).
When you subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email address when you make a purchase, through the newsletter sign-up, on the website or through the newsletter pop-up that may appear on the website, you will be added to our mailing list. We will never spam you and we will never provide your details to anyone else. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
Third Party Links
This website contains links to other websites which are not under our control. Because of this, we are not responsible for the content or working of those sites. If external links are used on this site, we would typically approve of the content of those links but we do not take any responsibility for any part of those websites, nor do we endorse or provide any warranty in relation to those websites and the content they contain. The links may not remain current and as they are outside of our control, your use of them is at your own risk.