Content Share Guidelines
I love you sharing the work on Hey Sigmund as much as I love you reading it.
All work published on Hey Sigmund is protected by international copyright laws, so there are just a few things to keep in mind:
• You are welcome to share links to any content contained in Hey Sigmund. The truth is, we’ll love you for it.
• You are welcome to quote up to 75 words of content from any article in your own blog articles as long as you attribute ownership as follows:
– Articles that do not have a specified author are written by me, so for these articles, please attribute Karen Young and www.heysigmund.com as the source and create a link to the original Hey Sigmund article.
– Articles written by guest authors will be noted as such either in the title or in the ‘About the Author’ section at the end of the article. For these articles, please attribute the author noted in the bio with a link back to the original Hey Sigmund article.
• Unless you obtain my prior written consent (which may be granted in exceptional circumstances) the republication or reprinting of full or substantial sections of any articles word for word on the web is not permitted, even if you provide full credit and links back to Hey Sigmund.
• You are not permitted to profit from the use of my content.
• This one goes without saying but since we’re talking anyway … you cannot claim any content on Hey Sigmund as your own original ideas.
• If you are wanting to print hard copies other than for personal use, please contact me for consent (which will never be withheld for a good cause).
Online Reading Aloud of Books is not permitted.
The reading of Hey Warrior, Hey Awesome, or But We’re Not Lions out loud and sharing this online in any format, whether through Facebook, YouTube or on your own website is a breach of international copyright and is not permitted.
Thank you for your co-operation and most importantly, thank you for sharing the information and for keeping the conversation going.
I would just like to say that I love your weekley newsletters and your facebook page. As a qualified Psychotherapist and Hynpotherapist currently still studying and learning every day I have learned lots of great ideas that assist me in my daily practice and also great information that I pass on to my friends and clients. Thank you so much for sharing and caring.
Thank you so much – that means a lot to me.