Teens, this is a place for you to settle in. Adolescence is a time of discovery, experimentation, and experiencing the world with new eyes and new courage. The world can’t be brilliant without you! Shine on! – How to become the vibrant, healthy, extraordinary adult you’re capable of being. Some of the things we cover include ways to build courage, resilience, confidence, self-esteem.
- Being Human (and feeling the feels) – Building social and emotional intelligence, feelings and how to make them work in ways that nourish you.
- Anxiety – What it is, why it feels the way it does, how to stop it getting in your way.
- With Others – Friendships, peer pressure, how to shine, how to talk so others will listen, how to have difficult conversations, how to build friendships that work, how to set and protect your boundaries.
- When People are a Pity – Bullying, frenemies, how to deal with friendships or relationships that feel bad, how to protect yourself from bullies or disrespect.
- Some Grown-Upish Conversation – No preaching, no lecturing – just a chat about the important things that can sometimes be tough to talk about.
Building confidence, self-esteem, courage, and everything else that can make you even more fabulous than you already are.
The feels – all the human feels. Managing the feels that feel bad, and building the ones that make you feel like a rock star.
How to manage and thrive through that flighty, racey, worrying feeling – because who doesn’t get anxiety!?
Dealing with bullies, frenemies, peer pressure, and the people who make life tougher than it needs to be.