What could our children do if they truly believed they were brave? In this transformational, heartfelt event, Karen Young and Michelle Mitchell come together to equip parents, carers and professionals with powerful strategies to help children and teens build resilience, thrive through anxiety and reach their potential. We will explore:
- the powerful role that caring adults play in building brave;
- a new way of understanding the role of anxiety and resilience in your child’s life;
- the often unrecognised and different ways anxiety can manifest in children;
- the impact of anxiety on friendships and school work;
- proven, practical ways to respond to anxiety and make way for calm and courage;
- how to build social resilience and equip them for the challenges of life;
- how to strengthen your connection and influence.
You know your child is capable of greatness. With some very specific strategies and solid information, we can make sure they know it too.
If you would like BUILDING BRAVE to come to your school or community, please let us know. We will be touring nationally with this new project.